London or Rome??

11:19 PM Posted by Alex





Time to make a decision.
I'm blessed enough to have places to choose for my winter holidays,yet I'm troubled with these two very interesting locations.Here are a few pros and cons for both places,Oh Lord,please help me to choose.


London,
Pros: Having a few of my friends over there to share the joy. 
          'The more the merrier'
          Cheaper flight tickets (at least found a cheaper one) 


Cons: Planning to wait for 2012 OLYMPICS!!
            Too little time for such a wonderful place 
            (not to say that Rome isn't a wonderful place but personally prefer UK)




Rome,
Pros: Mentally prepared to visit during 09' winter holidays.
          Impressed by the city from my daddy's experience over there.


Cons: Expansive $$$ flight tickets =( 
           (couldn't find cheaper ones)
           Sigh...it's a wonderful place too,too little time,too bad =(


So...London or Rome??
                 

0 comments:

Post a Comment