Feeling blessed

11:47 PM Posted by Alex


For the past week,I'm feeling so worn out, I felt that there isn't any bit of energy left,especially...
I'm emotionally exhausted.


I felt stressful in my studies;
I felt unhappy and am annoyed with the fact that Ivanna is leaving;
felt the excitement in ministry wasn't that strong anymore;
I felt that I could never continue anymore.


On Sunday 29112009


Church was so saturated with the presence of the Holy Spirit,
The message from God was so so so POWERFUL and He is just so so so REAL
I felt awesome!!


Today, Monday 30112009


God spoke to me in the way He used to,


Weariness


'Come to Me, all you who labor and are
 heavy laden,and I will give you rest.'
            Matthew 11:28


I shall not practice my religion,instead I should enjoy a relationship with Him,
a walk with Him,will not make us weary,it will invigorate us,restore our strength,energize our life!!


Now,I feel great!!
Thanks to the special people around me that really helped me went through this period of time *winks
Special thanks to Sharon too,I feel  blessed =)
Thank You.


Study time,want to face Prof. Lydia with confidence!! Bye~

1 comments:

ivanna said...

Surprise!!! Look who stopped by while you're asleep!

Post a Comment